top of page

News & Events

Public·42 members

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Install Sensefly Emotion For Mac

THe first step for installing ArcGIS Pro is getting a license. For a long time ESRI has had a 21-day ArcGIS Trial program, however at the current time this program is limited to organizations responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Install Sensefly Emotion For Mac

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2u6yuT&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw36XPSrg1YhKPiImjXbwfpV

The current version of ArcGIS Pro is 2.5. You can download the setup file here. It is a big program - the installation file by itself is almost 1.8 GB. Give yourself enough time to download and install it.

DroneDeploy is the mission planning app from DroneDeploy. It supports a wide range of drones and cameras, and is free to install and use. If you have a DroneDeploy subscription, you can also use it to upload images for processing.

eMotion is flight management software from Sensefly designed specifically for their eBee fixed wing drones. Unlike the other apps in the workshop, eMotion is Windows software and only available to people with a Sensefly account (i.e., who own an eBee). Therefore, installing it is not an option and the breakout session will be a demo of the features.

Pix4Dcapture is the mission planning app from Pix4D. It supports a wide range of drones and cameras, and is free to install and use. If you have a Pix4D subscription, you can also use it to upload images for processing. Available for Android and iOS.

A TBC v5.60.2 patch is now available to download from the web, or you can perform an update to your current installation using the Check for Updates command in the software. This version fixes a Trimble Identity (TID) sign-in bug. See the updated Read Me for details.

A TBC v5.60.1 patch is now available to download from the web, or you can perform an update to your current installation using the Check for Updates command in the software. This version fixes a variety of bugs and known issues, and it includes several new features. Please review the Read Me for a comprehensive list of all the changes.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

CONTACT US

ICONS.png
ICONS-3.png
NSM.png
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • TikTok

FOLLOW US!

All Rights Reserved © 2024 The Journey Camp

bottom of page