top of page

Gear & Accessories

Public·94 members

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Lovely Complex 720p Bakabt Down

I don't think I can add to what has been said(and so well) already but I will try my best. This is my favourite version of Don Giovanni, both sumptuous and dramatic and does justice to a wonderful, complex opera that is quite possibly Mozart's most complex and dramatic.The music is just wonderful. From the dark and dramatic overture, to the champagne aria to the duet between Giovanni and Donna Elvira and of course the final scene with the Commendatore which here was superbly done, it is a choc-a-block of some of the finest music in opera history.Joseph Losey's direction is well handled and secure and isn't overwhelmed by the complexity of the story. And of course this version is sumptuously filmed, with exquisite costumes, settings and scenery, undoubtedly one of the most gorgeously filmed film operas to be put on film.And the performances are excellent, with a superb Ruggero Raimondi, making Giovanni handsome, graceful and charming, yet sinister, devilish and seductive, and a genuinely imposing John Macurdy as the Commendatore. Jose Van Dam stays true to Mozart's concept of Leporello, Edda Mosser is a lovely Donna Anna, Kiri TeKanawa is a fiery Donna Elvira and Teresa Berganza is an adorable Zerlina.Overall, wonderful, sumptuous, complex and dramatic. 10/10 Bethany Cox

Lovely Complex 720p Bakabt Down

Indeed, it's only when you zoom in really close that you start to notice that "Max", for instance, has a much more detailed, crisper looking yellow carpet than the rest of them, maintaining its complex pattern while the rest dissolve into a smudge of primary colours. The same goes for the level of detail around the far door frame, too, with the higher presets retaining more of the embossed wood panelling than the ones lower down.

Sharpshooter Matt Quigley (Tom Selleck) travels from Wyoming to Western Australia hired by ranch baron Elliot Marston (Alan Rickman). He rescues Crazy Cora (Laura San Giacomo) from a bunch of rough men. She keeps calling him Roy. It turns out that the men work for Marston. Marston reveals that he needs Quigley to hunt down Aborigines which Quigley takes offense to. Quigley and Crazy Cora are left to die in the desert.This is an old fashion western out in the Australian outback. It's a bit too old fashion. Quigley is impossibly good especially for a gunslinger. What did he think he was going to do in Australia? For a man who shoots for a living, he objects to the job too quickly. He should at least shoot somebody first. Maybe Marston's men try to kill him for the gold in the Outback. Maybe he refuses to kill the children. These are the nuances this movie needs. Selleck is playing too much of a hero and too simple. He lacks the complex characteristics to filled the big screen.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

CONTACT US

ICONS.png
ICONS-3.png
NSM.png
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • TikTok

FOLLOW US!

All Rights Reserved © 2024 The Journey Camp

bottom of page