top of page

News & Events

Public·40 members
Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Main Hoon Na: A Review of the Bollywood Hit with English Subtitles

tag. - To define a table row, I will use the tag. - To define a table cell, I will use the tag for regular cells and the tag for header cells. - To define a table caption, I will use the tag. - To style the table, I will use CSS properties such as border, background-color, padding, margin, etc. to tags, depending on the level of importance of the heading. The tag is for the main title of the article, while the tag is for the lowest level of subheading. - To style the headings, I will use CSS properties such as font-size, font-weight, color, text-align, etc. Now that you know how I will write the article, let me show you an example of what it will look like. Here are the two tables that I created for this topic: "main hoon na full hindi movie with english subtitles". Table 1: Outline of the article Heading Subheading ------- ---------- Main Hoon Na: A Bollywood Blockbuster With English Subtitles

What is Main Hoon Na?

A Synopsis of the Movie

The Cast and Crew of Main Hoon Na

The Awards and Accolades of Main Hoon Na

Why Watch Main Hoon Na With English Subtitles?

The Benefits of Watching Foreign Movies With Subtitles

The Challenges of Translating Hindi to English

The Tips for Enjoying Main Hoon Na With Subtitles

Where to Watch Main Hoon Na With English Subtitles?

The Online Streaming Platforms That Offer Main Hoon Na

The DVD and Blu-ray Options for Main Hoon Na

The Legal and Ethical Issues of Watching Main Hoon Na Online

Conclusion

A Summary of the Main Points

A Call to Action for the Readers

Table 2: Article with HTML formatting

A sample article written by Bing.

Main Hoon Na: A Bollywood Blockbuster With English Subtitles

If you are looking for a fun and entertaining movie to watch with your friends or family, you should definitely check out Main Hoon Na. This is one of the most popular and successful Bollywood movies of all time, starring Shah Rukh Khan, Sushmita Sen, Suniel Shetty, Zayed Khan, and Amrita Rao. It is a perfect mix of action, comedy, romance, and drama, with a touch of patriotism and a message of peace. In this article, I will tell you everything you need to know about Main Hoon Na, and why you should watch it with English subtitles. Let's get started!

main hoon na full hindi movie with english subtitles

What is Main Hoon Na?

Main Hoon Na is a 2004 Hindi-language movie directed by Farah Khan, who made her debut as a director with this film. It is also the first movie produced by Shah Rukh Khan's production company Red Chillies Entertainment. The movie was released on 30 April 2004 and became a huge hit at the box office, earning over 84 crore and becoming the second highest-grossing Indian film of 2004. It also received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike, and won several awards and nominations, including 12 Filmfare Award nominations.

A Synopsis of the Movie

The movie revolves around Major Ram Prasad Sharma (Shah Rukh Khan), an army officer who is assigned a dual mission: to protect Sanjana Bakshi (Amrita Rao), the daughter of General Amarjeet Bakshi (Kabir Bedi), who is leading a peace initiative between India and Pakistan called Project Milaap; and to find his estranged half-brother Lakshman Prasad Sharma (Zayed Khan), who studies at the same college as Sanjana. Ram goes undercover as a student at St Pauls College in Darjeeling, where he meets Sanjana, Lakshman, and their friends. He also falls in love with Chandni Chopra (Sushmita Sen), the chemistry teacher of the college.

Meanwhile, Raghavan Dutta (Suniel Shetty), a former Indian soldier who was court-martialed for killing Pakistani civilians in revenge for his son's death, is plotting to sabotage Project Milaap and start a war between the two countries. He is aided by his loyal henchman Captain Khan (Murli Sharma) and a group of terrorists. Raghavan has a personal grudge against Ram, as he blames him for his son's death and his own disgrace. He also knows that Ram is the son of Brigadier Shekhar Sharma (Naseeruddin Shah), who was his former colleague and friend.

The movie follows Ram's efforts to foil Raghavan's plans, reunite with his family, and win Chandni's heart, while facing various challenges and obstacles along the way. The movie also has several subplots involving the college students and staff, such as Lakshman's rivalry with another student named Lucky (Zayed Khan), Sanjana's crush on Ram, Principal Bindu Desai's (Boman Irani) obsession with discipline, Professor Rasai's (Satish Shah) experiments with explosives, and Miss Kaker's (Bindu) love for Bollywood movies.

The Cast and Crew of Main Hoon Na

The movie boasts of an impressive cast and crew, who have delivered remarkable performances and contributions to the film. Here are some of the main members of the team:

Actor/Actress

Character

Role

Shah Rukh Khan

Maj. Ram Prasad Sharma

The protagonist of the movie, an army officer who goes undercover as a college student to protect Sanjana and find Lakshman.

Sushmita Sen

Chandni Chopra

The chemistry teacher of the college, who becomes Ram's love interest.

Suniel Shetty

Raghavan Dutta

The antagonist of the movie, a former soldier who wants to destroy Project Milaap and start a war between India and Pakistan.

Zayed Khan

Lakshman Prasad Sharma

Ram's half-brother, who studies at the same college as Sanjana. He is rebellious and arrogant, but has a good heart.

Amrita Rao

Sanjana Bakshi

The daughter of General Bakshi, who is the target of Raghavan's attacks. She is sweet and innocent, but also brave and loyal.

Kabir Bedi

Gen. Amarjeet Bakshi

The leader of Project Milaap, who wants to bring peace between India and Tyrewala, Rajesh Saathi, and Vishal Dadlani. The music was composed by Anu Malik, with lyrics by Javed Akhtar. The cinematography was done by V. Manikandan, and the editing by Shirish Kunder. The movie also features some stunning action sequences, choreographed by Allan Amin and Tinnu Verma. The movie has a runtime of 179 minutes and is rated U/A by the CBFC.

The Awards and Accolades of Main Hoon Na

Main Hoon Na received widespread acclaim from critics and audiences alike, who praised the movie for its entertainment value, performances, direction, music, and message. The movie also won several awards and nominations, both nationally and internationally. Here are some of the major ones:

Award

Category

Recipient

Result

Filmfare Awards

Best Film

Red Chillies Entertainment

Nominated

Filmfare Awards

Best Director

Farah Khan

Nominated

Filmfare Awards

Best Actor

Shah Rukh Khan

Nominated

Filmfare Awards

Best Supporting Actor

Suniel Shetty

Nominated

Filmfare Awards

Best Music Director

Anu Malik

Nominated

Filmfare Awards

Best Lyricist

Javed Akhtar for "Main Hoon Na"

Nominated

b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page